Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

My Te Reo Pick-a-path

 Kia Ora bloggers and welcome back to my blog, since it is our last week until the school holidays we got to make a pick-a-path with question related to what we have been learning this term in Te reo Maori. A pick-a-path is like a quiz and you link the right and wrong slides. Our goal for this week was: Continue to be able to count to 100 in Te Reo also be able to ask and answer what the day is, and month is, to be able to ask for and be able to give an item within the classroom, to count in Māori to 100. Here is my Pick-a-path

What was your favorite question on my pick-a-path?
Thank you for looking on my blog this week, Bye!

2 comments:

  1. KIA Ora ari I love how you how you added a question and I love how you added a pick a path to make it more interesting bye the right and wrong answer it was really fun and I love how it was in Maori next time you could some English in to mix it up
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ari you did great on your pick a path i think you should be proud of this you i love how you did your goal. next time you could add some more questions
    Ainsley

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post