Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Angles

 Kia Ora Bloggers and welcome back to my blog, this week for maths we were learning about angles. Our create was to make a google drawing or a slide and write about what angles are and why we need to learn them and much more. Our goal for this week was: Measure angles using degrees L3, identify and construct right, acute and obtuse angles, know the number of degrees that make a quater turn, half turn, and a whole turn. Know that the angle at a point 360. Here is my slide show.

What have you learnt about angles?
Thank you for looking on my blog this week Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post